20 år i kunstnerbogens tjeneste Jasper Sebastian Stürup - retrospektiv, Danmarks Kunstbibliotek


Here are some photographs from my small retrospective book show at Danmarks Kunstbibliotek.
Danmarks Kunstbibliotek is a wonderfull artbook libary that dates back to 1754.
I worked there back in the early 90's wile attending the Royal Danish Academy Of Fine Art,
They are both in the same building complex.
The first couple of books was published about a year before I started working there,
it was great browsing their amazing collection wile working, getting ideas.
The exhibition features a selection of books and some of the original drawings
 made for the books spanning 1994 to 2014. 
There are about half the books published on Fluens Forlag in the exhibition.
All the books in the exhibition are published by Fluens Forlag 
except for No One Will Be Watching You, 
that one was published together with my friend Claus Due as Fluens & Duens Forlag.
And off course the new book Atelier Dage that I made for the exhibition is there, 
together with the drawings I made for the book,
it was drawn in one go, drawing things surrounding me in my studio,
my sculptures, paintings drawings and photographs.

20 år i kunstnerbogens tjeneste
Jasper Sebastian Stürup - retrospektiv 
7 - 28 November 2014
Danmarks Kunstbibliotek
Nyhavn 2
Copenhagen

See much more after the jump



The Fluens Forlag sign, made for the Ny Art Book Fair 2011
15 badges 2006-2012






The new book Atelier Dage with the original drawings


Just Another Diamond Day with the original cover drawing 2005
A selection of the drawings used in the books 1994-2014

Information sheet

List of works

No comments:

Post a Comment