Talk about Artists' Books at Danmarks Kunstbibliotek




Kunstnerbøger på Danmarks Kunstbibliotek
Friday June 20th at 16 - 17.30

Thomas Hvid Kromann has arranged a talk at Danmarks Kunstbibliotek about Artists’ books.
First Thomas will be talking about Artists’ books. 
He was recently one of the editors of the first larger book about Danish Artists books.

Anneli Fuchs will be talking about the library collection of Artists’ books

Then Kasper Hesselbjerg, Lasse Krog Møller and I will be talking about being small publishers and our own books.

I haven't been to the library for many years, I used to work there back sometime around 1995, 
I’m looking very much forward to this. 
When working there my job was to fetch the books people requested and I would take my time, 
browsing what books was close to the books I was supposed to find, 
their collection is absolutely amazing.

If you are in Copenhagen and would like to take part of this all you have to do is send a mail to
 dkb@kunstbib.dk to confirm that you will attend. it is free

Danmarks Kunstbibliotek
Nyhavn 2, 1007 København K

No comments:

Post a Comment